The staff at Muehe Firm, PLLC applies their extensive knowledge of real estate, finance and business to all areas of real estate law. Our experienced staff can help you with:
– Home purchase and sale transactions
– Real estate investment transactions
– Commercial property purchase and sales transactions
– Listing agreements
– Refinancing of residential and commercial properties
– Title insurance
– Homeowners associations issues
– Review of condominium documents
– Like-kind exchanges (Section 1031 exchanges)
– Real estate contracts
– Resolution of code violations and liens including representation for mitigation matters
We are a concierge real estate law firm representing clients dealing with a wide variety of real estate issues.
From reviewing your listing agreement to analyzing each offer to purchase consummating your sale, we handle all aspects of selling your New York real estate.
For buyers, we can review your offers before you sign them to make sure they are prepared in a way most favorable to you. We guide our buyer clients through the counteroffer process and assist throughout the purchase transaction so that you can feel confident that the title is clear in your purchase transaction and you understand what you are signing at closing. Our staff can:
– Draft or review your contract
– Negotiate your real estate purchase and sale agreement
– Introduce you to potential lenders that offer products for your needs
– Review your loan documents
– Search and diligently work to clear title
– Analyze your transaction and work to resolve problems
– Issue title insurance to protect your real estate purchase
– Conduct your real estate closing
We have the experience to guide you through all types of real estate transactions.